RSS Feed

Mega Challenge

May 3, 2013 by mmurnane   

Click here to take survey
Wow, what an exciting week we have had this week. It all began on Tuesday, with our Weird Science display, which was attended by many of our parents. Then we spent 2 days involved in showing our science experiments to the students in years 1, 2, 3 and 4 – thanks to Mr Hynes. When students were not demonstrating their experiments, they were working hard on earning points for their home group, by participating in a self directed and personally selected mega challenge. Stay tuned on Monday, to find out the winning home group.

4 Comments »

1. tom powell says:

I thought that mega challenge 2 days was awesome because we actually got to choose what we wanted to do and also congratulations to purple who won.

2. henryv29 says:

The two day challenge was really fun as it was surprising. It really showed the expectations of the 5/6 Learning Community and also shows its fun side. Keep it up 😛

~Henry

3. olivia a says:

I think that the 2 day mega chalenge was great
    and we could choose what we wanted to do and learn and have fun all at the same time.so I think that it was a great idea and we should defently do it again.

congratulations purple!!!
    and thank you teachers for a awsome two days!

4. noahg12 says:

I think the mega two day challenge was awesome ,purple one I bet you friends will be jealous that they did’nt win. Hope to do it again some time!!!!!!’

P.S Noah’s awesome:):):):):)