RSS Feed

All about us

Welcome to the 5/6 Learning Community. Below you can see a short tour of our building made by Lucy and Mitchell.

5 and 6 Learning Community from Emma Rayson on Vimeo.

5 Comments »

1. Mackenzie says:

Wow thats awesome!

2. Leah Sinnott says:

I love your blog guys you have all done very well. I am really interested in the way you teach and learn as this year my colleague and I had fifty three children between us in a open team-teaching environment a little like yours, however we were teaching 3/4’s.It is great to have a look at how other classes and teachers are working in this way! Next year I will be teaching grade 5/6…perhaps you would be interested in some skyping and collaboration if you are also still teaching grade 5/6. I am in Camperdown in Western Victoria so it is not too far from Torquay at all!It is a small world! My email is lksinnott@gmail.com, oh and my name is Leah Sinnott!

3. Abbey Mckoy says:

Hi
    That was really good I like the way you showed the 5/6 around,and I like the way we could hear you well.
    From Abbey Mckoy

4. taylma says:

Hi everyone
    I like the way you showed the 5/6 around it was realy cool
    P.s your school looks realy cool
    From: Taylah

5. Miss W. says:

G’day Mrs Todd and students,
    Thanks for joining the March 2014 student blogging challenge. I hope you enjoy the activities and make many connections with other classes.

http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org