Below are some awesome resources you can use to help make your work more appealing to your audience OR you may like to express your thinking or understandings in an interesting way. Remember these can be used for Negotiated Tasks, reflections in Literacy or Maths or any other idea you might have.
REMINDERS: All of the below resources can be displayed on your blog in one of 2 ways…
1. Copy the “embed” code and paste it into your post or page. Make sure you are in HTML format when you do this.
2. “Screen print” your finished product, paste into “paint”, crop the image and save as a “jpeg” file. Then upload/insert into your post or page.
- GLITTERFY your text. Glitterfy Link
- TEXT GENERATOR Link
- DOMO ANIMATE – Make your own interactive cartoon. Click here for the link
- SMORE – Create beautiful pages instantly. Click here for the link.
- THINGLINK – Make your images interactive. Link
- Copyright Free Images Free Photos Link
- SPIDERSCRIBE – create an interesting and interactive mindmap SpiderScribe Link
- STORYBIRD – create an interactive picture story book Storybird Link
- WALLWISHER – Create a wall where people can add comments using ‘sticky notes’ Link
- VIMEO – An easy way to upload your movies on to your blog. Link
- VOICE THREAD – create a voice over for your published work. Link
- MY STUDIYO – Create online quizzes. Link
- KIZOA – Create amazing slide shows with special effects, voice overs and music. Link
- VOKI – Create your very own talking Avatar in the image of yourself Link
- SLIDE SHARE – Have a PowerPoint you want to share with others on your blog? Create a slideshare account and you can start sharing today. Link
- TOONDOO – make your own comic strip. Link
- WIKIMEDIA – A place where you can search and use images from the internet for free. Link